Giraffage



I'm not too sure how you define this kind of music, but I have a pretty unhealthy obssession with it - flick through my iPod and my 'recently played' basically consists of songs with undecipherably glitchy beats, loops and samples. I think most people are going a long with the term 'bass music' to describe it at the moment, until something cooler turns up that is. Anyway, this is Girrafage, he's set to release his debut album 'Comfort' mid-November time. Based on what I've heard so far, I think it's going to be above OK.

You can listen to and download 'Luv' below, be sure to pick up a copy of the the album around the 17th of this month. Also, be sure to check out Giraffage's bandcamp for a download of his first EP 'Pretty Things', which was released earlier this year:

Girrafage - Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?