Day Joy




This is some of the best dreamy-folk-pop I've got my hands on in a while. This two-song 7" assemblage has been around since Christmas but it's more fitting to listen to during a late evening on a warm spring day. Though saying this, listening to beautiful music should not be restricted to certain times of the year. The restrained vocals and delicate guitar combine to make an utterly delightful sound filled with warmth and tenderness. I haven't heard a good folk song like this in quite a while - proving there's still room in my heart for the guitar. I'm hoping to hear more from Day Joy in the near future - I miss listening to artists who just create beautiful, stripped-down music such as this. I want more. Listen and name your own price for a download below.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the kind words. Appreciate your appreciation.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?