DINOSAURUS REX



I just found Dinosaurus Rex, otherwise known as Dan from Fort Collins - I'm in love. Sampling is something which most would say is being overdone at the moment. And I agree, I'm hearing more and more tracks lately which contain nothing more than a loop with some crackles and fades. But this isn't to say sampling is a dying art - artists like Dinosaurus Rex prove that when it's done well it's brilliant. Throw in a bit of originality and creativity in there and the finished product can be something quite special. Oh, and also - who doesn't enjoy a bit of chilled out funky hip-hop on a Monday evening?
I'm surprised to see his soundcloud isn't being clogged up with plays - get the ball rolling and download the entire EP for free both there and here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?