Purity Ring


Much to my excitement, Purity Ring announced earlier this month that their debut LP will be released on the 24th of July via 4AD. When I think of Purity Ring I always think of how much I love them, I'd never usually contemplate using the word 'love' with regards to a band I've only ever heard 3 songs of prior to this track. But you have to love them, cause they're music can do this weird thing with your mind where you feel ecstatically creeped out listening to their weird glitch-stepping (forgive me for inventing/using that term), something which I doubt could ever be replicated in any other form. So the track below is called Obedear, unfortunately the download limit has maxed out on soundcloud, but there's a free DL link here (via Pitchfork).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?