Songs of 2012: Part 1

I know you probably all have these end of year lists coming out your ears by now, but I'm quite a fan of the whole list format & thought I'd share with you 20 songs from 2012 that I don't think I'll ever forget.  The whole numerical thing was too much for me so they're not in any particular order, it's more my idea of a perfect playlist than anything. Listen to part 1 below, thoughts appreciated :



Grimes
Genesis Visions



Slime
Bruised (feat. Tamara Quaddomi) Increases II




THEESatisfacton
QueenS awE NaturalE



The xx
Reunion Coexist



Kwes.
Bashful Meantime EP



Daphni 
Yes, I Know Jiaolong



Jai Paul
Jasmine Single




Labyrinth Ear 
Amber Apparitions EP



Odesza 
How Did I Get Here Summer's Gone



Alt-J
Tessellate An Awesome Wave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?